Sugar Nashini Ras are formulated using a blend of ayurvedic herbs and other natural ingredients that are believed to help control high blood sugar levels and get better control over diabetes.
These ayurvedic Sugar Nashini Ras for diabetes Manage sugar by balancing your body’s insulin production, controlling pancreatic disorders, and reducing the risk of diabetes-related complications. The ingredients present in it helps to manage type 2 diabetes and reduce the dependency on insulin. People with diabetes can see up to a 30 percent reduction in blood sugar when they consume these Sugar Nashini Ras regularly.
It also helps to relieve frequent urination, promote a metabolic boost for optimal weight management, and support carbohydrate absorption in your blood. These diabetes Sugar Nashini Ras are safe to manage diabetes with no side effects.
Natural Indgridients :-
1) Karela :- Karela, aka bitter gourd, is a superfood that offers immense health benefits, especially for those suffering from diabetes. It helps in controlling blood sugar levels, lowering cholesterol, and improving insulin resistance.
2) Methi :- Seeds of fenugreek are rich in fibre and minerals such as iron and magnesium. It also contains galactomannan, an amino acid that helps in slowing down the absorption of sugar in the body.
3) Gudmar:- It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect the cells of the pancreas from damage caused by free radicals and increases insulin secretion, thereby lowering blood sugar levels.
4) Vijaysar :- it helps to control blood sugar level but also reduces weight, promotes digestion, and various health issues.
5) Chirayata :- This herb helps in regulating insulin levels and managing diabetes.
6) Jamun :- Their powerful antioxidants help to improve immunity, regulate blood sugar levels and overall health.
7) Shilajit :- Studies have shown that regular consumption of Shilajit can help reduce blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. By regulating blood sugar levels, Shilajit can help reduce the risk of developing diabetes and its complications
8) Saptrang :- It is known to lower blood sugar level and HbA1C levels in patients with type-2 diabetes
9) Neem :- Neem preparations are reportedly efficacious against a variety of skin diseases, septic sores, and infected burns. The leaves, applied in the form of poultices or decoctions, are also recommended for boils, ulcers, and eczema. The oil is used for skin diseases such as scrofula, indolent ulcers, and ringworm.
10) Giloy :- Anti-oxidant properties are found in Giloy, which help in strengthening the immune system. Due to which you can avoid infections and many diseases. Consumption of Giloy is considered very beneficial for diabetes patients. Anti-hyperglycemic properties are found in it, which is helpful in the problem of diabetes.
11) Bilv Patra :- Immunity: To remain healthy, it is very important to have strong immunity of the body. ,
- Relief from stomach related problems: Belpatra contains more fiber. ,
- Improves heart health: Belpatra is also helpful in keeping the heart healthy.